Sunday 11 November 2012

Anatomy of me!

Who am I? Not many of you actually know me very well! but this is the time to change that! this is who I am!



I am a reader, nerd, runner, blogger, milkshake adict, soccer player, sailor, smiler, sweet toth, animal lover, geek, an unperfectionist, a philosophisor, a theusaurus, a dreamer, a writer, a total drama queen, a joker, a teen ager, a poser, a give anthing a goer, a fun lover and a very odd fourteen year old!

Who are you?

ambie xox

P.s check out this giveaway from glossy blonde! oooh I want it!
http://www.glossyblonde.com/2012/11/michael-kors-giveaway.html#links

6 comments:

  1. You are very pretty, Ambie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie that is so sweet of you!! You are very pretty as well, prettier actually!
      ambie xoz

      Delete
    2. Oh, Thank you. I love your new header!

      Delete
    3. Thanks I designed it all yesterday!

      Delete
    4. Awesome! :)

      Ps;
      Your posts are getting better!

      Delete
    5. I hoped so! Sometimes I look back and feel a tad embarrassed! Thanks!
      ambie xox

      Delete